Spices of Ceylon Hair & Body Spray | Ceylon Cinnamon & Black Pepper
Natural Hair Spray / Body Spray with Ceylon Cinnamon, Black Pepper & Green Tea Extract
Ceylon Cinnamon water, Black Pepper water and Green Tea extract in this body spray / hair spray, makes it rich in anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. When used as a body spray or toner, it is effective against skin infections, acne and other skin irritations. When used as a hair spray it is effective against scalp inflammations such as dandruff. This warm spice blend stimulates blood circulation, causing more oxygen to flow to the skin and scalp, encouraging healthy skin and hair. The natural fragrance of Cinnamon and Black Pepper used in this formulation makes this an all-round body mist / spray.
- A therapeutic blend of aromatic spices, native to Sri Lanka (Ceylon).
- Made of natural hydrosols produced during the extraction of essential oils using steam distillation.
- Contains all the beneficial essences of the plant from which they are extracted.
- Leaves a spicy, warm aroma.
- Helps refine the skin tone and provides instant hydration, revitalizing the skin.
- Useful in preventing acne, blackheads and other skin inflammations.
- 100% natural and made for all skin types.
- Made of organic spices sourced from Sri Lanka.
Quantity: 100 ml
Directions: Can be used as a natural body mist, hair mist, skin toner, aftershave spray or room spray. Spray onto face, body, or hair as needed. For best results, use on slightly damp skin or hair after a shower. This spray can also be used as a pest / mosquito repellent.
Caution: Some may be allergic to natural products. Test patch on inner elbow before using. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Ingredients: Ceylon Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum) hydrosol, Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) hydrosol, Green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract, Parfum (natural preservative).
Our body sprays are formulated, scented and preserved using 100% natural ingredients. A body spray or hair spray helps hydrate your skin and hair while providing nourishment. Their light and natural aroma will leave you smelling great and feeling fresh when applied after a shower. Due to their therapeutic benefits, these can be used in place of a skin toner or an aftershave spray. Our signature range is inspired by the rich aroma of herbs, spices and flowers of Sri Lanka (Ceylon, Taprobane, Serendib).
No 21, Janatha Mw, Navinna,