French Red Clay
French Red Clay | 50g
Origin: French clays are 100% natural mineral powders. French Red Clay comes from Hematite rocks found in the Atlantic basin and the North of France. Red French Clay is rich in kaolinite, illite, montmorillonitea and calcite. Its distinct red colour is a result of the presence of copper oxides and iron in the rocks from which the clay is obtained. French Clay is prepared for the commercial market by a process of sun-drying and crushing. The clay is crushed and dried via mechanical treatment, without any chemical additives.
Key Features: Toning and purifying
Suggested Use: Red French Clay is especially appealing to those with skin that is sensitive, irritated, tired or prone to couperose or redness. It stimulates microcirculation in the blood vessels to revive and tone the skin. Apply a sparely thin layer (mixed with lukewarm water) on skin or hair and rinse well after 5-10 minutes. French Red Clay can also be used as a natural colouring.
- Revives and brightens the complexion
- Reduces redness and soothes discomfort caused by irritations
- Mattifies and unifies the complexion
- Acts as a natural colour in makeup
- Absorbs excess sebum from the skin and hair
- Restores body, silkiness and shine to hair
No 21, Janatha Mw, Navinna,
Colombo, Sri Lanka.